LE Organic Green Kernel Black Bean 500g
|Product SKU||LE Organic Green Kernel Black Bean 500g|
|Size (L x W x H)||9.5 cm x 4 cm x 20 cm|
Green kernel black beans are actually a variety of the common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) and belong to the popular legume family of plants. Green kernel black beans share many characteristics with their fellow bean family members, including red (kidney) beans, white (navy) beans, yellow beans, pinto (mottled) beans, pink beans, and anasazi beans.
Health Benefits of Green Kernel Black Bean
- Protein power plus.
- Good for your heart – Impressive variety of phytonutrients in green kernel black beans provides us with cardiovascular benefits.
- Benefits for blood sugar regulation – Fiber content in green kernel black beans helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Digestive tract benefits with great source of fiber.
How to Enjoy
- Green kernel black bean soup is certain to warm you up on cold days or anytime of the year you want to enjoy its nurturing essence.
- Blend cooked green kernel black beans with tomatoes, onions and your favorite spices to create a delicious bean soup.