|Product SKU||Woodland's Organic Manuka honey MG 100 (500g)|
|Size (L x W x H)||6.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 11.5 cm|
- Cold Extracted
Directions for Use
- Sore throats: One teaspoon several times a day.
- Stomach relief: Take a generous tablespoon on bread or off a spoon morning and night.
- Burns, acne, wounds: Clean wound and apply on affected areas. Cover and change at least once a day.
- Cough & Cold: A tablespoon on warm water or with lemon and ginger.
- To sweeten drinks or add to salad dressing.
MG 100 (Active 5+) is good to maintain general health wellbeing.
Slightly grainy, streaky colour variations from season to season. Natural un-creamed honey will crystallize. Put the bottle in a basin of warm water to dissolve the natural crystal back to honey. The tiny whitish film on top are tiny natural air bubbles. It is as natural as it can be.