|Product SKU||Woodland's Organic Manuka Honey MG 450 (500g)|
|Size (L x W x H)||6.5 cm x 6.5 cm x 11.5 cm|
Woodland's Manuka Honey is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand for both its organic status and MG content.
It has traceability from every individual bottle right to the bee hives in Coromandel N.Z.
Directions for Use
- Sore throats: One teaspoon several times a day.
- Stomach relief: Take a generous tablespoon on bread or off a spoon morning and night.
- Burns, acne, wounds: Clean wound and apply on affected areas. Cover and change at least once a day.
- Cough & Cold: A tablespoon on warm water or with lemon and ginger.
- To sweeten drinks or add to salad dressing.
MG 400 (previously know as Active 15+) and MG 200 ( Active 10+) Manuka has higher anti-bacterial properties for healing purposes.