|Product SKU||Mewah Sarawak Purple Rice 1kg|
|Size (L x W x H)||11 cm x 21 cm x 28 cm|
Mewah Sarawak Purple Rice is planted by the traditional paddy farmers of Sri Aman in the Betong Division of Sarawak. It provides comprehensive nutrients to meet your body's daily requirements and perfect for your family. Exotic light and dark purple colour, fragrant aroma with chewy texture, high in energy and low in calories, it is perfect for your family for everyday meal or as yogurt drinks. Suitable for the health conscious community, Mewah Sarawak Purple Rice is well-known to be a natural superfood with various health benefits.
Here are some great benefits of including MEWAH Sarawak Purple Rice into your everyday healthy diet:
- High content of Anthocyanin antioxidant
- Gluten free, fat free, cholesterol free, low in fats and healthy whole grain
- Low Glycemic Index for stable, longer lasting energy level (Helps in lowering the impact of raised glucose level and against diabetes)
- Daily source of Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B4 and E - Gluten free with minerals such as Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus and Sodium and Magnesium
- Daily source of Fiber, Protein and Carbohydrates
- Delicious roasted nutty taste and chewy texture with a faint of earthy aroma
- Can absorb and hold flavours well for tasty dish
- Ideal for daily dishes, local and international
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness
1. Pour 2 cups of rice into inner pot and rinse the rice.
2. Add 2.5 cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
3. Add 1 teaspoon of salt (optional).
4. Place the rice into the rice cooker and switch it on.
5. Do not lift the cover or stir while the rice is still cooking.
6. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork,then serve.