|Product SKU||Mewah Sushi Rice 1kg|
|Size (L x W x H)||16 cm x 9 cm x 30 cm|
Do you know that Sushi rice is also known as Calrose Rice? "Cal" stands for its rich Californian origin, not Calories! (About 85% of all rice grown in California is Calrose.) While "rose" indicates its medium-grain shape. Calrose is highly sought after in Asia, where it was once considered exotic. Its soft grains stick together and absorb flavours really well when cooked, making it an ideal key ingredient for Mediterranean and Asian cuisine such as risotto, paella and sushi. It's also a good all-purpose table rice altogether that goes well with versatile dishes!
Our MEWAH Imported Sushi Rice is carefully sourced from premium-grade crop producers. Here are some great benefits of adding Sushi Rice in your everyday diet:
- Rich in Protein, Potassium and Phosphorus
- Essentially fat free, low calories and cholesterol free
- Great source of Carbohydrates for daily energy
- Praised for its soft, tender and sticky texture
- Can absorb and hold flavours well for tasty dish
- Ideal for most daily dishes, Japanese and Korean
Recommendation: Please keep rice in the refrigerator to preserve its freshness
1. Pour 2 cups of rice into inner pot and rinse the rice.
2. Add 2 cups of water for 2 cups of rice.
3. Add 1 teapoon of salt (optional).
4. Place the rice into the rice cooker and switch it on.
5. Do not lift the cover or stir while the rice is still cooking.
6. Once cooked, fluff the rice with a fork, then serve.
- Certified Halal by Jakim Malaysia
- Superbrands Malaysia 2018 and 2019
- The World's Best Brand 2020
- TOP Excellence Brand 2019, 2020 and 2021
- No Additives, No Preservatives and No Artificial Colouring