|Product SKU||Yein&Young Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - Eucalyptus 10ml|
|Size (L x W x H)||3 cm x 3 cm x 6 cm|
FACTS ON OUR EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Origin: Australia
- INCI name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Plant part: Leaves
- Size: 10ml
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Scent: herbal, pungent, sharp, and somewhat camphoraceous
- Extraction method: Steam distilled
- Flash Point: 48.9ºC
- DO NOT CONSUME
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is known for:
Traditional Benefits of Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
- Heals wound, cut and burn
- Treats respiratory problem
- Relieves stress
- Relieves muscle pain
- Treats skin infection
- Reduces fever
- Improves hair health
- Relief from itchy scalp
- Stimulates mental activity
- Increases blood flow in the brain
What is essential oil?
Essential oils are concentrated plant essences derived from parts of plants. Essential Oil range is never diluted or adulterated. It is 100% pure essential oil of the finest grade for your well-being and your family.
Before applying to the skin, dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Do not apply directly on the skin. In general, use 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml of carrier oil. Always test a small patch of skin for sensitivities.
Candle and Soap Making
Add the essential oil load up to 3-7% from the wax or soap base weight.