|Product SKU||Yein&Young Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - Geranium 10ml|
|Size (L x W x H)||3 cm x 3 cm x 6 cm|
FACTS ON OUR GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
- Origin: India
- INCI name: Pelargonium Odorantissimum
- Plant part: Flower
- Size: 10ml
- Consistency: Thin
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Scent: Sweetly floral, earthy and herbaceous
- Extraction method: Steam distilled
- DO NOT CONSUME
Geranium Essential Oil is known for:
- Cicatrisant (Healing)
Traditional Benefits of the Geranium Essential Oil
- Promotes cell health and regeneration of new cell
- Prevents muscle and skin from sagging
- Heals acne and scars
- Antiseptic for wounds
- Minimizes inflammation
- Reduce wrinkles
- Insect repellent and bug bite healer
- Enhances the skin
- Help reduce depression, anxiety, and anger
- Improves mental functioning
What is an essential oil?
Essential oils are concentrated plant essences derived from parts of plants. Essential Oil range is never diluted or adulterated. It is 100% pure essential oil of the finest grade for your well-being and your family.
Before applying to the skin, dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Do not apply directly on the skin. In general, use 1-2% of essential oil to 30ml of carrier oil. Always test a small patch of skin for sensitivities.
Candle and Soap Making
Add the essential oil load up to 3-7% from the wax or soap base weight.